Here you can find collection market studies offered by our Company. At present collection market studies are becoming more and more popular. The reason is a number of advantages they have over the ad-hoc (exclusive) studies:
- The main advantage is possibility to receive data much quicker. The term of receipt of data is about 1-2 days, which significantly speeds up the process of marketing decision-making.
- Another important advantage is its cost as cost of collection market study is several times lower than the one of an ad-hoc study.
- Collection market study contains basic, verified information of a market that customers would normally be interested in. Thus it simplifies the use of such data and ensures a very good price/quality relationship.
Kazakhstan Car Market Study 2010
BRIF Research Group Company would like to bring to your attention the study on the Republic of Kazakhstan (the RoK) car market. The report contains the information about current car market in Kazakhstan, influence factor assessment and market development prognosis up to 2012. In the report you may find the information about importation, export, and production of cars in Kazakhstan, competitive position of major market participants within the segment of new cars, get familiarized with the market experts' opinions, and learn about prices of cars.
||BRIF Research Group
||Cost (taxes included)
- Desk Research (Data of Agency of Statistics, Data of Custom Control Comity , analyses of data from other sources)
- Expert survey of the distributers of different levels cars
- Competitive intelligence.
- Price analysis
||Peter Valter, Dmitriy Kazakov
tel.: 250 12 91
fax: 250 12 97